Tuesday 18 December 2018

An Update.

What's going to happen to the theatre list and more... An Update.

I will begin listing theatre events (and creating a tag page for theatre adaptations) next year.

The theatre tag page will only cover revivals and productions from 2019 onwards. No use chronicling adaptations which aren't revived (alas, this means Wonder.land won't have a tag... Unless someone revives it next year. Which is extremely unlikely...*sigh*) 

The events page will work precisely the same as the one on my old one did!

I will still post old archival post of reviews, down the rabbit hole essays and significant theatrical photos. But I have a lot to get through. Please be patient!

Regarding non Carroll posts, I think they're officially retired at this point! 

Thanks,

Chloe :)