Friday 5 March 2021

Get Lost, and the future of Alice based films...

 I'm sure many of you saw the news yesterday about the Alice film project Get Lost, which together with Netflix's Alice musical and In the Land of Wonder, is the third AIW inspired film to be greenlit in the space of three years. 

Get Lost will be set in a night time Wonderland-Budapest, and feature a teenaged Alice (here called Alicia)

Which does beg the question: which of these projects will make it to the end of production? And will Lewis Carroll's novels figure in any of these films, if at all?

Whilst I don't know the answer to these questions, I will most definitely try and follow along these productions as much as I can. 

You can follow Get Lost on instagram, if you're interested :) 

And if Alice adaptations and their future interests you as much as it does me, you might like the talk on this subject hosted by V and A museum which is happening virtually in april...